- Selected as the only American to represent the United States at the 2013 Beer Sommelier World Championship by Siebel Institute, Chicago.
- Honors, recognition and distinction have been received from beer and food industry luminaries, corporations, and educational institutions including Siebel Institute, Doemen's Academy, Drinktec, Barth-Haas Group, internationally recognized chefs/restauranteurs, former Beer Sommelier World Champion, Master of Beer/Master Brewers.
- Presenter at classes and special events for the benefit of patrons of Degusta Beer & Food 2015, Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, The Harley School, Whole Foods Market
- Contributor to culinary and educational publications including Edible South Florida, Becoming Magazine, The Sun Sentinel.
- Certification and professional distinction includes: Institute of Brewing & Distilling, USA; Domen's Academy, Munich; Siebel Institute, Chicago; International Sommelier Guild, USA; Court of Master Sommeliers.
Experience and perseverance helped him achieve the title of Vizeweltmeister at the 3rd Beer Sommelier World Championship 2013 in Munich, Germany. The 2013 competition, held every two years, attracted beer sommeliers from countries around the world including Canada, Belgium, Holland, Austria, Germany, Italy, Brazil, Puerto Rico and the United States.